Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2

Yeah for a little rain. The birds and butterflys sure love it.

It amazes me how people turn their heads at the truth. I had something happen today that just reminded me that people don't want the truth. They want to cover it up, make pretend that it is not looking them in the face. I heard someone talking the other day about being polictically correct. Its so bad that people don't even want to call a pot hole in the road a pot hole but something like concerete stress fracture. That is what they do with God's word the real Truth. God forgive us!!! Forgive me.

Mom is still in pain, she said today even her scalp hurts. I spoke with the chemo nurse and she said the more chemo she has the more side effects she will feel and the longer they will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment