Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10

Today started out very bad, mom said she wanted a nausea pill around 10am as she had thrown up around 11pm last night. She never called me and I didn't hear it on the monitor. The morning was filled with throwing up and other problems. Then around 4pm things turned around. I was really worried about her getting dehydrated. I had Mike go and buy some ginger ale and gave her some and a couple of crackers. Around 5pm she wanted some watermelon. She got up and we watched the last half of the movie "The Tooth Fairy". Around 6:30pm I asked if she wanted to take a walk so we did that and then read some of Hinds Feet on High Places. I asked her if she wanted anything and she said she wanted a cinnamon roll so I gave her a nausea pill and then fixed the rolls. Its 7:35pm and she is still laying on the couch watching t.v. This is the longest she has been up in over a week!!

Just when you think things are on the down slide God steps in and pours his grace out abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment