Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7

This day didn't start out too fun. My mom was sick this morning. Then I was sitting at the computer, coughed, and my back went out. It is not out out, at least I can get up gingerly and walk but have to be VERY careful or I will be out and not able to function. After that a friend brought me a birthday cake which was WONDERFUL and that is what we had for brunch.

In the afternoon my mom had a bad accident. I was trying to get her cleaned up and the bathroom cleaned up which would have been funny if my back had not hurt so bad. I was down on the floor and couldn't get up to had to crawl to the bath tub pull myself up and then get up from there.

My WONDERFUL husband stopped and got Carabbas for dinner and had a nice dinner together. My mom was supposed to get her blood work done yesterday but felt so yucky that we waited for today. She felt so bad we didn't got until around 3:30. Mike drove us since I couldn't get her walk in and out of the car but at least that is done for the week. She is supposed to have a drs appt on Friday but am going to call tomorrow and see if I can reschedule for next week with my back.

Mom got sick again after getting back from the blood work and gave her another nausea pill. Its 8pm and just gave her some applesauce and crackers to eat. I hope she has a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment