Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010

Sunday Charlene came over while I went home for an hour and got mom's bed made and some picts hung.

Yesterday was move day. Boy there was a lot more to move than I thought. Isn't that the way life is. We think we have it under control and then we finally figure out we don't. God is always in control and I am soooo glad all I have to do is give everything to Him and seek His will. Mike and John came over and took some things like food, clothes and some picts. She likes her room but of course its not her own place. We do like independence don't we.

We were going to get her blood work done today but PT came at about 11:45 and she was tired so we will go tomorrow. Nurse comes between 3-4 today. Her blood pressure was a little low today. I have to look at her notes to remember what her blood pressure did last time. I have realized I have no memory any more. As I told the pt guy, I can react but don't ask me to think.

This will be a busy week as tomorrow will be blood work and Friday is drs apt. She has to see the oncologist between each chemo. It was scheduled for the 16th but got changed to the 9th.

This morning I cleaned the kitchen floor and went out to my garden for a few minutes while she was doing pt. Boy I sure miss working in my garden but now I am tired....Hoping I can get back into somewhat of a routine.

Mom and I have been doing a bible study Seeking Him by Nancy Demoss. It has been a little bit of reading and a video each week. We are still reading Hinds Feet on High Places and a little devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment