Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9, Day 78

Yesterday was a much better day!! We started out the day with a nausea pill and she ate a great breakfast and all of it. She had PT about 11:30 and did great and even took a walk outside. She slept after that until around 2:30 and then I took some watermelon in to her to eat. She slept again until about 5pm and then wanted spegetti. I gave her a nausea pill before that and she did great!!

We did one day of our bible study around 7pm and at 9pm she took her pills and was out until around 10am this morning and asked for a nausea pill.

I did call the drs office yesterday as I had a call at 8:30am that I missed. I rescheduled her appt for the 20th and they said to take her off her coumdin for 3 days and then lower her dose to 2mg. Of course I didn't think I have enough of her old 1mg left so they called in 2mg. I started going through her huge bag of meds that says DO NOT TAKE and found some 4mg which I could break in half. It is a good thing this med is a very inexpensive med as much as they change it.

Her blood pressure has been low this past week, 100/70. The nurse said it could be because she is not drinking enough. I will have to buy a blood pressure cuff so Mike can start taking her blood pressure. Will have to weigh her today. Last week she was 113. She has lost approx 9lbs since she has been out of the hospital, not good.

Thanks for reading my blogs and keeping us in your prayers!!! Keo

No comments:

Post a Comment