Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18, 2010

Wow can't believe it has been 8 days since I blogged.

Lets see if I can even remember what all has happened. My mom has actually been doing very well since I last wrote. Her white cell count has been VERY low again which happens the 2nd week after chemo but it hasn't seemed to affect her much this time around.

My brother came into town on the 13th. Everything but a dresser has been either moved, taken back, sold, given away, moved into storage or moved to my place. I must say my house is FILLED to the brim as is my mothers room.

God's grace has abounded in our lives!! God has shown me over and over that His timing is perfect. I received the letter from the dr's office on the 9th, saying mom could not stay by herself. I took it to the apartment complex and they said they would release her the end of the month no additional rent. WOW!! Thank you God. I also received the paperwork to get a handicapped parking permit and got taken care of this past week.

My brother leaves tomorrow afternoon and Tuesday is the monthly appt with the oncologist. We have an appt with a new dr on Tuesday. Most of you know Dr. Weldon. He is an internal medicine dr and I hope this all works well. Her P.T. is finished but the home health care nursing is being extended for another 60 days.

Mom has been taking walks outside the past couple of days so she is exercising right now.

I think I have thought of everything that has happened and if I haven't it must not be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment