Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 62 update

Today is Wednesay Jun 23. Yesterday the nurse came and couldn't believe how mom was up down up down up down. She called the dr and asked if he could call something in. While I was out looking for beds and dressers the nurse called and said they were going to call in something. I stopped to get mom lunch, drop it off and went back to CVS to pick up the new prescription and get bystolic refilled. I waited and waited I paid for the 2 scripts and began to drive palm bay road. I don't know what made me check but one of the scripts was wrong and it wasn't the new script the dr had called in. I drove back and they said they had nothing called in. I went back out the the hot car to call the drs office. They put me on hold and then I got disconnected. When I called back they said we called that in. I went back into to CVS and they said we now have some messages so we will check and see. So the drs office probably called it in when I was on hold with them.

We I got back to moms place I redid her pill box again and said she could take a while zanax(?) She said what will happend if I keel over, I told her to give me a call, lol. She took one about 4pm and it worked. Of course it made her sleepy. She had to be woke up to eat dinner and take her pills and then back to bed.

This morning a got a call around 9:30am saying she fell at 4am this morning. She didn't call my aunt and fell into the doorway with her walk and skinned her forehead and gave herself a black eye. I told her to call the home health care nurse and she came around 4pm. I asked if they made a smalled dose of zanax and she said yes and would ask the drs office as she had to report the fall. Well the woman we talked with was horrible and kept saying just take her off the zanax and would then said cut it in half which we had already done and still was too much so the drs office said cut in half again. How bizzare!!! I was NOT happy with this woman and will be taking with them when I take in her urine sample tomorrow!

My aunt leave early Saturday so that will be my move in time. Her next checmo is July 1 and hoping to move back home with her on July 7th, my birthday. My brother is supposed to be flying in on the 13th and she has a drs appt on the 15th. Too much going on that week.

Will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment