Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

Friday morning I decided to re-do the wallpaper border in the room we are fixing up for my mom. I thought I will drive to Lowe's. They don't sell wallpaper border any more and neither does Home Depot, but at lass Wal-mart does. I know this was God as I had the old down and the new up in 1 1/2 hours. I also bought some nice curtains so everything is ready for the bed and dresser to be delivered on July 2.

The HH nurse came around 11am and did a cath on mom. Guess there was no infection since we never received a call from the drs office. I stayed so my aunt could go to Walmart with my cousin. After she got home I went back home and vacuumed the bedroom and packed.

When I got to moms I video taped a little of my aunt, mom and cousin. I moved the bed my aunt was sleeping on into the living room with the help of my cousin and my aunt was out at 7pm. She got up at 4am to get ready. Mom woke up at 5:20am to use the potty and we all said good bye.

Saturday was a quiet day of figuring out schedules and what food she needed. My LOVING husband grocery shopped for me.

We did take a walk outside yesterday and today. Today was very nice when we went out. Overcast and cool breeze. Yesterday we listened to last Sunday's Sermon on the internet. The internet does have some great up sides.

Yesterday evening I was bitten by a red ant in the bathroom and discovered many ants but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. I also discovered some in the entry way and kitchen. I was bitten 4 times. I emptied the garbage around 9pm and had placed the bag by the door to take out in the morning. A while latter there were masses of ants on the bag so I had to kill all of them and take the garbage out. This morning I was looking through some stuff in my moms bedroom and discovered ants covering an extra pillow and quilt that she had in a corner. I had to take the quilt outside and try to get as many of the ants off as possible and threw it in the washer. She had several boxes of picts and nick nacks that had not been unpacked so had to go through all of them and get rid of the boxes as there were aunts in the also!!

My wonderful husband fixed chili and brought it over for lunch today along with the bug spray. I sprayed every room and outside the doors and windows. Have not seen a moving creature since.

It was fun going through many pictures today with my mom. Trying to get them all sorted and labeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment