Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 39 Surgery tomorrow.

Funny, thought I had published this but didn't. Hummmm mind going....

Interesting how the every 2 day post has been happening now. I am so tired right now and almost waited until tomorrow to post.

Long past two days of pretty much sitting in the hospital, taking walks and a couple of meal runs when the meals are gross.

Mom has been coughing a lot while in her room and I didn't think the air conditioner was working quite right. I looked closely at it today and could not believe the filth in the system. It took me a while just to get the top lair of crude and dust off the top and told the nurse twice I wanted maintaince to come in and clean the inside out. When he got done there was big clumps of dust all over the floor and even in the bathroom so not sure what he cleaned in there. Mom had on black socks and when she walked into the bathroom they were covered in dust. It still doesn't work properly and and no off switch so you have to listed to the thing run no mattr what

The nurses kept telling us the surgery tomorrow will probably be late, around 3. I really whated to know what the scheduled time was before I left and found out is it 11:45am. Bummer, was thinking I could get some things done in the morning but no such. At least she won't be off the coumndin for as long and will be to eat sooner. She can't have anything to eat or drink after 12am. Found out everything tends to change in the hosptial. Hoping to find out when they will start chemo on Thursday. They have to mover her to the 8th floor which is the cancer floor and she may or may not come back to the 4th floor that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment