Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 22 I am sick

Last night I felt like I was getting a sinus infection. Today I woke up feeling really bad so didn't go to the rehab center but to the drs at 10:15am. This is the first day that I haven't been with my mom :(. I was not looking forward to this visit as I had not been back for my follow up blood test back in January. My cholesterol was over 300. The good news is the nurse practitioner did think I had an infection but said with all my stress I probably won't be able to fight this off so she gave me a zpac. The bad news is the nurse pointed her finger at me and said "you will be back in one month for your blood work".

I phoned my mom at around 8:30am and she had a bad night. She had a lot of gas and didn't sleep. They gave her a pain pill but didn't help. She went to lunch in the dining room with my cousin and aunt but had to wait forever to be served and that didn't help the way her day went. They were supposed to come in a asses her today so she didn't have to do pt. Praying that she will sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment