Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 31 Sunday

After church today I had a call from my aunt that my mom was VERY upset as the home health care nurse was coming over. I wanted to be there when they arrived so I left right away for moms apt. When I arrived I asked mom if she truly believed that God has control of every second of our lives. Do we really believe that what we believe is really real?

The nurse could not find the place as neither my mom nor aunt could give him directions so he didn't get there until after 1. He was there for over an hour filling out paperwork so at least that is done now.

I received a call from my aunt around 4pm saying my mom had so much back pain and gas pain that she couldn't sit up straight. I told her there were two options either call the home health care nurse or take her to the emergency room. She opted for calling the nurse. They told her to get some gas x and colace. My cousin was there so said she would go get it.

We will see what tonight or tomorrow will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment